A roadside assistance service needs you to be available at any time and under any circumstances. Many services are done by roadside assistance. It is one of the most essential services that we created for emergencies. In order to be AAA towing and roadside assistance company, you will need to read this well and make sure to fulfill all its points.
Notice that roadside assistance market is already crowded with AAA towing and roadside assistance companies so your roadside assistance company needs to be AAA towing company in order to be able to compete in such market. Let’s discover the most important points that will help you start your roadside assistance business properly.
1. The Equipment:
The following equipment is necessary for any AAA towing and roadside assistance business.
• Cell Phone.
• Tow truck.
• Gas can.
• Locksmith tools.
• Flat tire repair tools.
• Jumper cables.
Of course you will need to know how to use every single thing properly. Hire agents who are have enough experience to deal with any kind of problems too.
Consider the following points when you are about to estimate your fees.
• Apply for an online merchant account.
• Purchase a credit card machine.
• Determine fees for each type of service that you offer.
• You may need to add a surcharge on late night services.
3. The coverage area:
You need to determine you coverage area. You can determine it by different ways like doing it with a time frame. The best towing service should reach the customer within 30 minutes.
4. Check both your local police department and your competitors:
• you need to check your local police department to collect all the information that you need about your coverage area. Sometimes there are some restrictions on performing any kind of businesses in certain areas. You will also need to report if there is an accident that you are about to go to it to the police department so make sure to have the number of your local police department.
• Check your competitors in the market. Check their services, their prices, their experience, their coverage areas and their marketing campaigns. Try your best to be better than them by lowering your prices and improving the quality of your services.
In order to be an AAA towing and roadside business, you need to market your business well. Hire an experienced marketing company that understands your customers and have done similar business before and tell them what you need. The best marketing campaign will be in yellow pages, online and on the road especially on roads that may be the place of problems for drivers.
You should include your phone number in the advertising and it is better if it is an easy number to remember. Also, focus on the local radio and the local newspapers as they will reach every driver in your coverage area easily.
This guide is kind of comprehensive. Keep searching for more information and know everything about how to start your roadside business before starting it in order to start properly.