Have you suffered from a situation where you needed a 24 hour towing service to rescue you and your vehicle? If you did not experience this situation, let me tell you that it is one of the worst situations that you may experience. If you find a 24 hour towing service to rescue you from this situation, you may have suffered from lack of affordable towing services.
Affordable towing is not easy to find. 24 hour towing experts say that there are some tips that you need to follow in order to make it affordable towing by doing some of the things that towing agents do. 24 hour towing services that offer affordable towing recommend you to do the following if you suffered from a situation where you need a 24 hour towing service badly. Let’s discover the tips.
1. Regarding the road:
When you experience a tough situation and you are going to wait until your 24 hour towing service comes over, you have to do the following tips.
• Get off the road. Drive safely and quickly away from the flow of traffic.
• There are a lot of places that you can keep your vehicle at such as a wide shoulder, emergency lane, rest stop, exit, or parking lot.
• move towards the furthest right lane or shoulder even if your tire or wheel will be completely damaged. Never stop in traffic.
• Tell the people that there is something wrong with your vehicle. Put the hazard button on and people will know that something is wrong with your vehicle. Some people may offer to help you too.
• Don’t leave your vehicle until you get out of the traffic even if people behind you kept screaming at you.
2. Exit your vehicle safely and increase your visibility:
• Get out of your vehicle only when it is safe. Don’t get out on the same side of the traffic as it is extremely dangerous even if it seems safe. Move to the seat of the passenger and get out as if you are in a taxi.
• After getting out, try to figure out what is wrong with your vehicle to help the 24 hour towing service agents and to decrease the fee by making it affordable towing.
• Increase your visibility by marking your place with flares or triangles or raise the vehicle’s hood.
3. Call 24 hour towing service:
For cases of emergency like these, you have to have the number of a reliable, affordable towing service. If you don’t have one, start your search.
4. Stay within your car:
After checking your vehicle out and calling for towing service, stay within your vehicle. If you left, the towing service may arrive or the police may come over to ask you what is wrong. This will keep both you and your vehicle safe.
5. Keep some supplies in the car:
Keep a blanket, some food, first aid kit and other emergency things that you may need. Also have some simple repair tools in case the damage is simple.