You may think that you will never need a roadside assistance service but sorry, you are wrong. Accidents happen out of sudden; and by accidents I don’t mean big accidents as a flat tire may consider as an accident too. Roadside assistance companies will offer you many services that will help you go through any kind of rough situation. Of course, you need to choose an AAA towing and roadside assistance service that is capable of getting you through rough situation without charging you a lot of money.
These AAA towing and roadside assistance companies have experienced agents that are able to get your vehicle on the road again or at least dragging it to an auto repair shop to get it fixed. Let’s see some of the services offered by AAA towing and roadside assistance companies.
1. Jump Starts and Flat Tires:
• Jump Starts:
In winter, many batteries can’t get cars started. The best AAA towing and roadside assistance companies know that every second you wait for roadside assistance is another second that you aren’t on your way, so they offer quick dispatching in order to help you get the battery working. The drivers of the roadside assistance will provide a jump and the necessary cables whatever the kind of vehicle that you have.
• Flat Tires:
The worst thing that may happen to anyone. Having a reliable and quick response by an AAA towing and roadside assistance company will relive you again. They will get your flat tire off your vehicle and attach the spare. Of course, AAA towing services are offered if you have more than one flat tire that need to be changed.
2. Gas filling:
It happens a lot when people forget to fill their tanks with gas. Roadside assistance can get you the amount of gas that you need. It is better to order the amount of gas that will get you to your home or the nearby gas station as the price of the service may be determined according to the amount of gas that you will order.
3. Towing Services:
The following points are important and you should consider when you ask for towing services from roadside assistance company.
• Ask for the price of the mile. AAA towing service will be affordable but some companies ask for a large amount of money.
• Make sure that the service will be provided with the best way in order not to harm your vehicle while towing it.
• Make sure that the towing service is licensed and that the towing company has an insurance to cover the damages if any damages happened while towing your vehicle.
• All the previous points require you to search for the best AAA towing company or the best roadside assistance company that offer towing.
Of course the availability and the response of the service should be outstanding. The best way to find the best services is through recommendations. Ask friends and family members who have suffered from similar bad experiences for recommendations of the best services in your local area.
Have you suffered from a situation where you needed a 24 hour towing service to rescue you and your vehicle? If you did not experience this situation, let me tell you that it is one of the worst situations that you may experience. If you find a 24 hour towing service to rescue you from this situation, you may have suffered from lack of affordable towing services.
Affordable towing is not easy to find. 24 hour towing experts say that there are some tips that you need to follow in order to make it affordable towing by doing some of the things that towing agents do. 24 hour towing services that offer affordable towing recommend you to do the following if you suffered from a situation where you need a 24 hour towing service badly. Let’s discover the tips.
1. Regarding the road:
When you experience a tough situation and you are going to wait until your 24 hour towing service comes over, you have to do the following tips.
• Get off the road. Drive safely and quickly away from the flow of traffic.
• There are a lot of places that you can keep your vehicle at such as a wide shoulder, emergency lane, rest stop, exit, or parking lot.
• move towards the furthest right lane or shoulder even if your tire or wheel will be completely damaged. Never stop in traffic.
• Tell the people that there is something wrong with your vehicle. Put the hazard button on and people will know that something is wrong with your vehicle. Some people may offer to help you too.
• Don’t leave your vehicle until you get out of the traffic even if people behind you kept screaming at you.
2. Exit your vehicle safely and increase your visibility:
• Get out of your vehicle only when it is safe. Don’t get out on the same side of the traffic as it is extremely dangerous even if it seems safe. Move to the seat of the passenger and get out as if you are in a taxi.
• After getting out, try to figure out what is wrong with your vehicle to help the 24 hour towing service agents and to decrease the fee by making it affordable towing.
• Increase your visibility by marking your place with flares or triangles or raise the vehicle’s hood.
3. Call 24 hour towing service:
For cases of emergency like these, you have to have the number of a reliable, affordable towing service. If you don’t have one, start your search.
4. Stay within your car:
After checking your vehicle out and calling for towing service, stay within your vehicle. If you left, the towing service may arrive or the police may come over to ask you what is wrong. This will keep both you and your vehicle safe.
5. Keep some supplies in the car:
Keep a blanket, some food, first aid kit and other emergency things that you may need. Also have some simple repair tools in case the damage is simple.
If you want to open a towing service and be a hero for people who got stuck on the road, perhaps you need to know the points that we will discuss here well. The licenses, registrations and permits of the towing companies are so important to understand in order to run your business well.
Towing is essential in our lives. Vehicles break down the whole time on the road and having a trustful towing service is relieving. That is why you need to understand well how to run your business and to fulfill every possible paper work to make your customers relieved about your business. We will take about essential points that without them, this trust will never exist.
1. Business Registration:
Any kind of business must register with the state. You need to know that there are three general business structures to be considered here which are:
• A sole proprietor entity.
• A limited liability company.
• A corporation.
At this point, you need to speak with a tax advisor. Tax advisors will tell you the best structure for your personal situation in addition to the proper kind of protection that you may need. You will also need to register a name; this can be done online in some areas. Also, you will need a tax identification number that can be obtained through IRS website.
All these registrations are essential in order to be able to start your towing service.
2. Proper Driver's License Class:
The DMV department will tell you everything you need to know about class B driver’s licenses. The department has guides for people who want to start a towing service to help them go through the details easily and they are so helpful in most cases. When you are about to hire a driver for your towing company, you need to make sure of the following points.
• The driver must have the required classification.
• The driver must pass all the required drug screenings.
• The driver must maintain a clean driving record.
• The driving license must be valid. Make sure that the license is not expired or suspended.
• Some offices require fingerprinting and background checks too.
3. DMV Registration:
Many states will ask you for tow trucks registrations in order to be able to have a permit for running your towing company. Insurance policies are essential too and the DMV ask for auto insurance and general liability policies to cover any kind of damages that may result from your towing company.
If you are going to expand your business and make it run through the whole country, perhaps you should ask if any kind of further registrations have to be done with the other states that you will work within.
4. Partnership with Major Companies:
Starting a towing company can be rough especially if you don’t have enough budget of don’t quite understand how to start it properly. That is why some experts advise to partner with a major company until you understand everything. After that, you can run your towing company for towing services on your own.